Dr. Claudia P Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudia P Garcia?

I can't believe how fast they attend you. The doctor is really good, she was very attentive and listened to all my concerns about my body. Great feedback too! I highly recommend her.

has a very good patient rap pore, knows her stuff

Dr. Garcia is the only gynecologist I'll ever go to. If she retires, I'll sew my v a g shut!

Best Doctor Ever A+!

I can't say enough about Dr. Garcia and staff. I've been seeing her for years for ovarian and uterine problems and each time she's been wonderful about laying out my options and taking time to explain possible solutions. I had a D&C one year, cysts removed the next, and finally a total hysterectomy last year. Each procedure was flawless and almost painless. Dr. Garcia is very conscientious and makes sure her patients are not in pain, She actually spends time with each patient, which is remarkable in this day and age when most doctors are in a hurry to throw a drug at you and leave. She has always listened closely to any symptoms and asks about emotional and social needs, as well as medical. This is a detail that most doctors skip but can be very important to treatment. The staff is warm and cheerful and actually make you feel welcome. The waiting room itself is cozy and I've never waited long before a nurse takes me. I recommend Dr. Garcia to everyone. Brownsville is very lucky to have her here!

Fantastic doctor!

Dr. Garcia is smart, funny, and always spends plenty of time educating me. Also a fantastic surgeon. Highly recommend!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Highly Recommended!

This is by the far the best OB/GYN I have ever had. She is very informative, compassionate and straightforward all in one. She takes her time to listen attentively, answers all questions, and is very courteous. This OB/GYN is one of the few female doctors who you will see on EVERY single visit even through the days AFTER you give birth (unlike other OB/GYNs who hand off to Nurse Practitioners and you never meet them until you give birth). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.