Dr. Claudia Pena Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Pena?

Not the best, but not the worst I've ever had either.

Posted on July 14th, 2014

She pretends to listen, but does not really listen that well. Jumps to conclusions instead of thinking things out logically (e.g. you tell her you are having x problem and she immediately says it's due to reason "a" without considering possibilities "b,c,d,e and f"). She is also quick to ignore problems that you might be having. I think she tries to seem like she cares, but you can actually see the disinterest in her eyes. So far as her actual diagnostic skills and knowledge about medicine, well...she's certainly not the brightest doctor I've had. She's okay. I mean...I've had worse. I've had much worse. But, I've also had much better.

Posted on March 21st, 2009