Dr. Claudia Rodriguez Galvis Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Rodriguez Galvis?

Business owner

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Dr Rodriguez is an excellent physician, not only a great psychiatrist but a caring human being. She not only figured out my psychiatric condition but she also picked up a medical diagnosis that my family doctor didn't!!!!!!!! I have a lot of respect for dr RG!!!!

Banker

Posted on March 14th, 2012

When I first scheduled my appointment with Dr Rodriguez, I was hesitant to see a female doctor, after our first visit, I was pleasantly surprised. Kno ...

Excellent

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

Saw Dr Rodrigues a few months ago and she is a excellent dr! She is very strict but this is how all drs should be. I love her and her secretary is so caring.

happyfeet

Posted on November 9th, 2011

I had seen other psychiatrists, whose manner was condescending, inflexible and dismissive. I found Dr Rodriguez to be an easy doctor to talk to!!! She ...

teachert

Posted on November 7th, 2011

knowleageable, respectful and pleasant

model

Posted on November 6th, 2011

DR Rodriguez has been my doctor for 3 years now...I think she is not only a great psychiatrist but she takes the time to ask about my other medical co ...

UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNHELPFULL

Posted on August 30th, 2011

I told Dr. Rodriguez I prefer a natural alternative to using an anti anxiety medication like Lexipro or Xanax because I don't want to take too many pills or suffer the side effects when my natural management has worked JUST fine for me for the last 5 years. I went in to get back on my ADD medication (that has been prescribed to me for 3 years prior to moving to FL) and I was told by Dr. Rodriguez that she would not treat me unless I stopped my natural treatments and went otn her chemical drugs that I DO NOT want to take. After telling me she wouldnt treat me she PROMISED a referral and then CHARGED ME MY $40 COPAY! She didnt help me one bit!!!!!!!! 3 weeks later I call back to see whats going on and the Administration had been informed of my PERSONAL information meaning Dr. Rodriguez potentially broke the Dr./Patient confidentiality law and the ADMINISTRATOR of the practice had knowledge of what I thought was a private session between me and a professional doctor. IT WASNT. AND they still refused to give me back my copay. If you have experienced the kind of discrimination I have from any doctor in this establishment PLEASE report it. I have never felt so violated. I WOULD NOT ADVISE ANYONE GO HERE.

very nise doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2011

dr rodriguez very nise and educated lady but the office is very old and the man at the front office so rude

Lawyer

Posted on June 5th, 2011

Professional, dedicated and compassionate

Proffesional

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Excellent doctor!

Insensitive and Inexperienced

Posted on August 13th, 2010

I would never go back to this doctor. She did not pay attention to what I had to say. Her cell phone kept going off and she did not even excuse herse ...

Careless doctor

Posted on August 12th, 2010

This doctor is insensitive and does not really care. She will write prescriptions no problem, but when it comes to listening to the patient she does not pay attention. Her cell phone went off 3 times during the visit and she did not care what I had to say. She had no true interest in actually helping me. I would not waste your time as I did.