Have you seen Dr. Claudia E Suarez?

Unprofessional and uncaring

Dr. Suarez is a great doctor but her staff is so unprofessional. I had a prescription that she never sent to my pharmacy, she never got back to me about my Pap smear results, and I call all the time and no one ever answers. I loved Dr. Suarez but I’m definitely switching offices because of her poor staff and unorganized business.

Used to be great. Now children are allowed in lobby.

Used to enjoy their “No Children Allowed in Lobby” policy. As a fertility doctors office it was very considerate and relieving. They apparently changed the policy and now children are allowed to yell and run around lobby. There is very limited space in waiting room as they have now redecorated. They have also been overbooking appointments. Having a 10 am appointment means you’ll be seen at 12 or later after waiting in the cramped lobby. I love this Doctor but will be looking for an alternative.

Wonderful Dr & great staff

Uncomfortable

I went for severe ovary pain and I was simply dismissed. I feel like Dr.Suarez didn't really care and didn't want to hear any questions. Not comfortable going there.

Very happy, amazing OBGYN

Love this doctor and her staff, would recommend to any new expecting mothers.

Unproffesional

I called in to make a payment and found out the balance had gone up unexpectedly. So when I asked what it was for the billing dept. gave me the wrong info. I called my insurance to verify why I was being charged extra by Dr. Suarez and was told that this office was using icd-codes they should NOT be using. Basically charging me to use a needle. Overall the front desk staff is extremely rude and unprofessional.

THE MOST HORRIBLE STAFF

I've seen Dr. Suarez for about 8 years and each year the staff gets worse. The are unprofessional and speak badly about patient's behind the front desk thinking we can't hear them through the glass. They believe that they are above every patient that comes in, but yet they seem to keep making mistakes with what they code for medical procedures. When you walk into this office they can't even great you right! All you get is the attitude they offer, and if they don't like you they won't go out of thier way to help. (Pick another profession) The office manager who should be able to resolve all issues that come to her seems to be in La La Land ALL the time, more interested in how her appearance looks then the care the patients are receiving. Several MA's are caring but what does it matter after you already not treated poorly with everyone else.Dr. Suarez, I thought was a good doctor but she's very dismissive with concerns I might have and doesn't seem to have the right plan of treatment to help me. *and make sure you pay your bills with them cuz they won't pay attention to you unless you got the money!!!!

Unprofessional, Rude, and Irresponsible

My wife and I have visited reproductive endocrinologists and OBGYNs in six states, including major cities. Sadly we had endured four failed pregnancies prior our visits with Dr. Suarez and her staff. Because of my job in the Army, we moved to El Paso and sought out Dr. Suarez for care when we became pregnant again. I would take off of work to attend the appointments with my wife because of the excitement of our first viable pregnancy. We would schedule the earliest appointment to be sure we would get in and out on time. However, we would still wait 30 to 45 minutes past our appointment time before seeing the doctor! Once we would see the doctor, should would be friendly to my wife, but she would not acknowledge my presence unless I particularly asked a direct question. On one occasion my wife had an infection and was in great pain. We had scheduled two appointments for that week and the office staff informed my wife that they cancelled our appointment without telling us. When my wife became upset they yelled at my wife that "other people want to see the doctor, too." so they decided to consolidate our appointments without telling us. The staff was very rude and inconsiderate of my wife's situation and severe pain. When we called back to complain to the office manager concerning how we were treated we were informed that "since we don't like the care we are receiving we will have to seek treatment elsewhere." So because her staff was rude, unprofessional, and medically irresponsible we have to find a new doctor! TAKE MY WORD AS AN ORDAINED CLERGYMAN --- DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR

Great Experience

I had strange periods that were not normal and one of my friends told me to visit her doctor, Dr. Suarez. I had seen 3 doctors before and none of them helped me. Now my periods are normal and I'm trying to have babies with my new husband.

One of the best Doctors in El Paso, I have been to many including out of town doctors trying to concieve and was never given any options besides surgery. Period. I love the fact that I always felt welcome in this office and the office staff was wonderful too. I have been trying to concieve for years now and just the other day found out i was pregnant after only 2 months of seeing Dr Suarez. Me and my spouse are thrilled and want to let everyone know that there is still hope and that hope is Dr Suarez!

My husband and I had been trying to conceive for over a year and then we met Dr Suarez, where we had the most wonderful experience ever. I can remember my first visits with Dr Suarez, they gave me an appointment to my convenince and when I was there the ladies in front were polite and friendly. My wait time to see Dr Suarez was the shortest I've ever waited to see a doctor and what impressed my husband and I was the fact that Dr Suarez explained in full detail of the plan she had for us to conceive. She explained the purpose of what the labs requested and medication given to us were for. Then after each visit her assistants would attend me and made sure I had no questions before exiting the office. I am very happy to announce that after my first cycle of clomid and follicle check we conceived. Now thanks to Dr Suarez and her wonderful staff we have our precious little girl. Dr Suarez helped me to conceive and cared for me during and after my pregnancy. All my questions were always answered and the time and care was given at ever visit. I will certainly continue my care with Dr Suarez and I highly recommend her to anyone who needs fertility, obstetric and/or gynocological care as one who has experienced all types of care.

Great OBGYN!

Great Dr. to me and my baby. Friendly staff and comfortable environment. Thank You!

Dr. Claudia E Suarez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near El Paso, TX.