Dr. Claudine L Armand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudine L Armand?

Very thorough work-up. She found deficiencies in my nutrients that had not been found before in the testing that she ordered. Willing to spend time with me instead of rush in and rush out. Excellent manner of relating to me as a patient and listening to me, addressing any and all medical needs presented.

She is amazing!!

Dr. Armond is always kind and thorough. She truly cares about her patients' well being, and treats her patients with respect. I don't feel like just another appointment; I feel like a person she wants to help. I have nothing but admiration and respect for her. A great doctor with a gentle bedside manner.