Dr. Claudine G Dutaret Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Claudine G Dutaret?

She was my husband's Dr. in Alameda Hospital when he had West Nile Virus. He was the first patient she had with this virus. Her tenacity and perseverance was a tremendous emotional booster for me. I felt like my husband was her only patient when intellectually I knew that wasn't the case. She even accompanied my husband to have a crucial MRI and read the scan as it was taking place. She came immediately to his room to tell me the results, which were positive. She phoned our house 2 weeks after release to get an update. A MUCH appreciated call. I think she is simply the best.

Terrible

Worst experience of my life. Rude. Not helpful. Insulting. Unprofessional. Never going here again!

Brilliant, compassionate, hard working: best neurologist

Dr. Dutaret is, without question, the most intelligent/knowledgeable neurologist I have ever been treated by(several, including top university professors.) She is also up on the latest research and treatments; I know because I do a great deal of research for my care. She is also one-hundred percent behind her patients: compassionate, caring, and goes the extra distance. I have a very complex medical situation (in the opinion of physicians, not me) and Dr. Dutaret just got it all. This may sound over-the-top, but after what I've been through, you can't imagine what it's like to find a physician who provides this level of care.

great doctor! compasionate md; thorough and great patient care and knowledge! my dad still looks to go back in her care ! thank you for taking great care of my father!

Dr. DuTaret didn't treat me like a welfare patient. At the time that I saw her I was homeless, depressed and dealing w/neuro issue. She made it her business to see that I got my meds before I ran out. She is at a busy public hospital so she doen't have control over staff and other conditions there but I felt like I was being seen by a high end private Dr. God bless Drs. like her!

Dr. Claudine G Dutaret is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alameda, CA.