Dr. Claudine Isaacs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudine Isaacs?

Dr. Isaacs is a great doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Dr. Isaacs is the consummate professional. I have been her patient for several years and when I had a difference of opinion regarding my treatment, she listened, gave me her thoughts, and we agreed on letting me try things my way. It is imperative when you have cancer to be intimately involved with your treatment and Dr. Isaacs allows you to do so.

My doctor for 20 years

Posted on November 19th, 2012

Dr. Isaacs has been my oncologist since she was a fellow at Georgetown 20 years ago. While the Lombardi Clinic system is challenging and waits can be long Dr. Isaacs is a fantastic doctor. When my waits are long I keep in mind that when I was diagnosed, I was seen quickly and given unlimited amount of time to meet with doctors and other health professionals involved in my care.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016