Dr. Claudio Carvalho Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Claudio Carvalho?

Disaster of a Doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

This doctor was pathetic. He only cares about how much money he can make off of me. He first met me and without asking much more than my allergies and where my pain, not even examining me, then he started to explain a hospital procedure to put a metal stimulator in my spine for my pain. He did not even know that I had a stimulator in my spine and it needed to be take out because it constantly becomes infected and that was the reason I was sent to this butcher. None the less I picked up my clothes and walked out. Now I have a great pain physician who removed my stimulator and placed me on low dose pain medication so I could work. Dr. Carvalho is a real peice of work. Stay away.

The most caring physician I have ever known

Posted on April 27th, 2010

Dr. Carvalho has spent his whole life preparing to serve his fellow man. His knowlege of body mechanics and his love of people make a physician who helps almost everyone he treats. It is fortunate he settled in Orange County and is availalbe to all who need answers and help.

Posted on November 5th, 2017