Dr. Claus G Roehrborn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claus G Roehrborn?

The best of the best, Dr Roehrborn

I was absolutely astounded by the knowledge of Dr Roehrborn concerning my Prostate Cancer. He told me my options, we made a decision on what to do. I knew I was in the best hands available. He truly is remarkable and very caring.

Nerve-Sparing Da Vinci Radical Prostatectomy

Dr. Roehrborn recommended and performed my RRP. He did not get all the cancer. I now leak, wear a pad a day and am undergoing salvage radiation therapy. In retrospect, I should have considered Proton Radiation treatment, but Dr. Roehrborn did not discuss this option with me.

Prostate cancer patient

Dr. Roehrborn confirmed I had prostate cancer and performed a radical prostatectomy on me in 2013. The operation and its outcome were exactly as he predicted. There were no complications. His approach, expertise, professionalism and skills are outstanding. I highly recommend him.

Patient

He is an informed, skilled surgeon, period !

He performed a prostate biopsy on me that was very painful. His nurse called with results of the biopsy saying I had prostate cancer but not to worry. I asked three times over a three day period for him to call me,and he finally did so after I threw a fit with the office manager. I wouldn't consider using him nor would I recommend him. People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care. By his actions, he sent me the message that he didn't care. He may or may not be brilliant, but his attitude in my dealings with him was extremely poor.

Great Doctor

I have had doctors before him and after him. He was the most professional. Dr. Roehrburn saved my life with the correct diagnosis and correct treatment. It's been 7 years since he operated on me and I'm still doing great. I have moved 1200 miles from him but if I had a serious urological problem, I would see him some how. Life is good Dr. Roehrburn, Thank you.

Excellent

As good a surgeon as there is in the US