Dr. Clay Anderson Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Clay Anderson?

Martys doctor

Posted on March 21st, 2013

It/s coming up on the anniversary of the death of my youngest son and I want Dr. Anderson to know I think of him often. He was and is the best doctor I have ever met. He take times with his patients and thier families. He does all he can for them. His staff is the best too. I just wanted him to know how much I want to thank him for all he did for us and he will never be forgotten by me. God bless this man and all the work he does!!!

Posted on November 9th, 2015