Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clay O Demattei has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Clay O Demattei has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Clay O Demattei is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Dimattei may not be the doctor that walks in smiling, shaking hands and chatting. However, he is a skilled surgeon who gets to the point in a straightforward manner. He explained things better than the other doctors so that I understood what was wrong and what the surgery would do. He took the time to answer all my questions. I recommend him highly as I would rather have a skilled surgeon who takes the time to answer questions than a chatty doctor who is super friendly but doesn't do as welll of a job.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Marshall University School Of Medicine
Dr. Clay O Demattei accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clay O Demattei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marion, IL.