Dr. Clay Forsberg Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Clay Forsberg?

I Look 15-20 years younger!

Posted on April 12th, 2017

My friends who know that I had a fat transfer and laser resurfacing done to my face tell me I look 15-20 years younger. Casual acquaintances ask if I went on a vacation because I look well rested. Thanks to Dr. Forsberg! A thoughtful, caring, talented professional man with a great staff. I highly recommend Dr. Forsberg.

Posted on October 15th, 2016

I had a blepharoplasty and love the results provided by Dr. Forsberg. I think the eyes are one of the first thing that people look at and it is not a place that can hide mistakes.

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Couldn't be happier with our results

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Love this doc!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Dr Forsberg is very personable, caring and a skilled surgeon. I would highly recommend and his staff is very nice too.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Dr. Forsberg is extremely personable and made me feel very comfortable about my procedure. He shared realistic expectations with me and I didn't feel rushed to make decisions. He called me after my procedure to check on me - a very nice touch! His office staff, especially Allie, is one of the nicest staff I've ever encountered in a medical office.

Tummy Tuck & Lipo Surgery

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Dr. Forsberg and his staff are excellent. He did a tummy tuck and lipo on me. I had twins so this was a big job! I knew my stomach would obviously look better but it is flat. Wow! Thank you Dr. Forsberg. Highly recommend and thank you for everything.

Micro Fat Grafting

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

I'm a female, age 66. Fr. Forsberg performed Micro Fat Grafting to my face and the backs of my hands about two months ago - removing fat from my abdomen. The office procedure was done under local anesthetic and took about two hours. Pain and bruising were minimal. Swelling was gone within a month leaving a very natural and youthful result. Beautiful job!

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I went to Dr. Forsberg to consult about a tummy tuck with Liposuction and was extremely pleased with his staff and his bed side manners. He answered all my questions and explained how he would do the procedure. This procedure meant a lot to me and I wanted the best outcome and Dr. Forsberg met that for me. I am extremely happy with my healing process, my incision looks awesome, I love how my belly button looks. There is not one negative thing I can say about Dr. Forsberg and his staff, they truly are wonderful and I couldn't have chosen a better surgeon. I also consulted with one other doctor in the valley and as soon as I walked into that other office and walked out, I knew Dr. Forsberg was for me. If anyone is considering cosmetic surgeon, please consult with Dr. Forsberg he is awesome!!

Great experience with a Dr

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Dr Forsberg is one of the top two Docs I have had contact with. (the other is also in his office-Dr Petelin) He is friendly ,very efficient, describes what is/will be doing, answers all your questions and takes whatever time is needed. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery. P.S.---I'm 81 so have seen a number of Docs!

Top Doc in Arizona - Love my Results

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Dr. Forsberg was recently voted Top Doc by his peers and it is clear as to why. He has been doing my Botox for about a year now and I always love the results of the art of my eyebrows, forehead, and crows feet. I have had 4 or 5 doctors do my botox over the past 5 years and I am by far and away the most impressed by Dr. Forsberg. I would trust him with any procedure.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

My procedure results were more than expected and better than I could have hoped for. Dr. Forsberg was always available before and after my surgery and I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Forsberg in the future.