Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clay J Frank has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 73
after almost a year of either the incorrect diagnosis or lack of other docotors informations and educatoin of the SI joint dysfunction, I hit gold with Dr. Frank.I did have one spinal surgeon who said "can you live with the pain"? " i would really rather not". A dissappointing appointment with little hope for an approvement in the quality of my life. Dr. Frank gave me hope with his fresh ideas and experience utilizing the best option for my recovery from surgery and hope for the future. Thank you Dr. Frank and staff..
Dr Frank is extremely confident and rightly so. I was miss diagnosed by two surgeons. Thank goodness my PT demanded I get Dr Frank's opinion. I was diagnosed with a herniated disc L1/L2. Dr Frank found a synovial cyst growing thru L4/L5. Dr Frank removed it with a small incision and I went home the same day. Pain was gone immediately!
I am seeing Dr. Frank for SI joint pain and Fusion. Insurance companies view the procedure to correct this problem as experimental. Dr. Frank and his staff have been wonderful. They have been by my side throughout the battle with the insurance company. His nurse Jackie and his PA are very knowledgable and courteous. His entire office team from the receptionist to the office manager are highly professional and treat all patients with dignity and respect. They are very prompt in returning phone calls. As for Dr. Frank, there are not many surgeons like him who take the time to explain things to you and ensure you understand. He is very personable and highly professional. I have many issues with my spine and will definitaly continue to see Dr. Frank in the future. I have been a nurse for nearly 20 years. There are not many doctors like Dr. Frank.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016, 2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
28 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1990
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Clay J Frank accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntegrated Spine Care, 601 N 99th St Ste 101, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clay J Frank in this video.
Dr. Clay J Frank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.