Dr. Clay Hudson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clay Hudson?

Posted on August 12th, 2016

I so wish he was back at Sanders Clinic.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

I drive over an hour to see Dr. Hudson because he is the BEST! I've been seeing him for about 13 years and have had wonderful care through both children and after. Highly recommend if you are looking for an OBGYN.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

I THINK HE IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE EVER USED. WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL MY FRIENDS

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Best Dr in the world

Great doctor!!!!!

Posted on January 13th, 2014

Compassionate, caring, understanding, among many more. My first sonwwas born with CP so with my second pregnancy everything was very high risk. Dr. Hudson was a God send. He sent me to Jackson to have test run and found out I have a blood clotting disorder. He saw me twice a week during almost my whole pregnancy and found the fluid was going somewhere at 32 weeks. I had to have a c-section and he was very caring and sung and laughed with me the entire time cause I was so scared. My baby is now a healthy 7 year old with a healthy little brother to boot. I won't use anyone else at that clinic and would love to find Dr. Hudson.

Patient

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Dr Hudson is a truly wonderful caring doctor. I am saddened to hear he is no longer with the Sanders clinic. He has been my doctor for several several years now as well as my daughters. He did my hysterectomy. He is such a kind compassionate person. He is more than a doctor. He is a caring person. A great friend.

You Will Be Missed

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Awesome, wonderful, friendly, kind, caring, understanding, patient, ...and so much more. Today I am saddened as I received a letter from Sanders Clinic stating that he is no longer with them. Not only has he been my doctor/friend but my daughters too. We will miss him and his awesome care.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on May 13th, 2013

He is not just a great doctor to me but also a friend. You know when he is taking care of you that everything will be ok. He is compassionate about his work and treats everyone like family. I could not ask for a better doctor!

Posted on October 24th, 2017