Dr. Clay H Schneiter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clay H Schneiter?

Highly recommend him

Dr. Schneiter was such a pleasure to work with. I am writing this review because I feel so strongly about my experience. He listened to my questions, addressed my concerns, and made me feel like he really cared about me. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking medical attention.

Thank you, Dr. Schneiter

I recently was admitted to Rose Medical Center after being seen at several other facilities for symptoms that, "just couldn't be explained." Dr. Schneiter was different (better) than every single doctor that I'd wasted my time with prior. I wasn't just another case to him. He sat down with me, genuinely cared about my symptoms, and didn't stop investigating the cause until he finally figured it out. Now, after a correct diagnosis by Dr. Schneiter, I am happier and in less pain than I've ever been. If you're a patient struggling to find answers to your health issues, go see Clay Schneiter MD because he will change your life, like he did mine.

Could not ask for a better doctor. He is unbelievable.

He is courteous, quick, and right on!

An overall GREAT doctor!

He is personable, prompt, and very knowledgeable. An overall GREAT doctor!

Thank you!!

Just wanted to send a special thank you. You admitted our mom and we thank you. She was in much pain and you got her where she needed to be. The Children of Aretha W. just want to send a special thank you.

I can't thank Dr. Schneiter enough for how well he handled our IMC patient family meeting. His willingness to get involved, the grace and sensitivity to which he executed the meeting (he speaks Spanish!) and how much he cared truly impressed me.

Rose Hospital Experience

I have been a patient at Rose Medical Center several times in the last few years as I have a medical conditon which requires frequent hospitalizations. I am often a patient on Dr. Clay Schneiter's service at Rose. I am relieved when I know that he will be my physician as he always takes the time to thoroughly go over any changes in my health care and my new symptoms. He is caring, compassionate and most of all bright and knowledgeable. He gets the appropriate specialsits involved and I feel better leaving than when I came in. He does an excellent job and provides top notch medical care. I highly recommend Rose and the hospitalists' service there.

Don't get sick on Saturday

It is my personal opinion that Dr. Schneiter's lack of attention and severe incompetence was a direct contribution to the death of my mother. After being admitted to the ER for a partial bowel obstruction, my mother's care was overseen by Dr. Schneiter and the other attending physicians. Their treatment would be a conservative monitoring of her condition in a hope to avoid surgery. The medical records indicate that their evaluation of her condition was anything but conservative. She went unseen by doctors for 20.5 hours the next day as her small bowel died inside of her. Though she suffered a great deal, the doctors, Dr. Schneiter included, opted to use stale vital readings from early that morning as opposed to checking themselves. Had Dr. Schneiter measured her vitals himself during rounds, he would have found her to be tachycardic with no discernible blood pressure, and would have sent her to the OR for immediate surgery. Instead Dr. Schneiter used extremely "unscientific" measurement criteria to justify his lack of action. Her appearance and presentation was his reasoning for not taking any action saying, in so many words, that she looked pretty good and therefore no action was required. In my opinion, Dr. Schneiter's lack of awareness and attention is inexcusable. I think he's an awful physician and would exercise extreme caution if you find yourself under his care.

Dr. Clay H Schneiter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.