Clay Singleton Is this you?

Excellant Healer

Posted on May 11th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Singleton sense 2007he has helped me to understand my condition.He has always been very professional, and assisted with my medication and disability. He is a treasure.I wish there were more like him.

Posted on July 1st, 2011

Being a pain mangagement patient you need to be available more than he is. Currently he will not see you more than 4 times in a year. That is unacceptable if you are in considerable amount of pain. I go to a differnt Doctor now and he sees me no less than once a month and more if needed to get your pain under control. Dr Singleton's attitude is basically just live with it. He also has challenged the advise of a highly respected neurosurgeon who performed surgery on me.

Posted on October 24th, 2016