Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Clayton B Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Clayton B Alexander has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
Best dr. I have ever had.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clayton B Alexander - Posted on May 27th, 2018
Dr. Alexander. Was my family dr for many years. When I moved to Tennessee It was very hard to find a doctor with good side bad manner as he had I wish I could’ve put it in my pocket and take him with me Or just drive down for my visit still but that was eight hours so unfortunately I had to find somebody in Tennessee. My parents have moved back here and my mother is having a hard time finding a doctor so I looked up Dr. Alexander again and will be calling him on Tuesday to set her up with a new family doctor and she used to see him and his so glad that he is still practicing so if you’re looking for a family doctor give them a call he’s the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clayton B Alexander - Posted on July 19th, 2016
Very caring Doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clayton B Alexander - Posted on June 15th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clayton B Alexander - Posted on September 11th, 2015
I'm not just a number
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clayton B Alexander - Posted on November 26th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Alexander is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Clayton B Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clayton B Alexander, DO - Family Medicine in La Porte, IN, in this video.
Dr. Clayton B Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Porte, IN.