Have you seen Dr. Clayton B Alexander?

Best dr. I have ever had.

Dr. Alexander. Was my family dr for many years. When I moved to Tennessee It was very hard to find a doctor with good side bad manner as he had I wish I could’ve put it in my pocket and take him with me Or just drive down for my visit still but that was eight hours so unfortunately I had to find somebody in Tennessee. My parents have moved back here and my mother is having a hard time finding a doctor so I looked up Dr. Alexander again and will be calling him on Tuesday to set her up with a new family doctor and she used to see him and his so glad that he is still practicing so if you’re looking for a family doctor give them a call he’s the best

Very good doctor. Most all of my family sees him and he is compassionate and listens to what you have to say

Very caring Doctor!

Finally, a dr that is caring and personable. Takes the time to know you and your needs. Doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist if he feels they would be more beneficial.

I have been going to Dr. Alexander for many years. He is the BEST doctor in every way. Couldn't say enough about him.

I'm not just a number

takes his time to explain everything so that I understand EXACTLY what is going on and makes me feel like he really cares....haven't had that in a very long time.

Best Ever

Unbelievable bedside manners.Easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable. Wouldn't trade the Doc for anything. great office staff. A+++++

brought on metabolic disorder,wich caused diabetes after he prescribed lithium for anxiety.

Wonderful Dr

Dr Alexnder is one of the best Dr's I have ever met, very caring and really puts forth the effort that a lot of dr's don't anymore, he cares about his patients and their needs, I would reccomend him to anyone

Dr. Clayton B Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Porte, IN.