Dr. Clayton Conrad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clayton Conrad?

Posted on October 16th, 2016

patients beware of this dr......not only did he pressure me to have surgery but his dictated report was completely false... my advice get a second opinion...

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Very professional yet he will listen to your take on your knee issues. He did with me.

Amazing

Posted on May 15th, 2015

I came to Dr. Conrad from another doctor from New Mexico Orthopaedics. My last doctor was a complete joke who never listened. The difference between the two is night and day. Dr. Conrad explained my condition and options and allowed me to ask questions. I recently decided to have knee surgery with him, he described the procedure in great detail and made Me comfortable with my decision. The surgery has also been in a timely manner.

Posted on July 8th, 2015