Dr. Clayton Davis Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Clayton Davis?

Posted on April 6th, 2017

Dr. Clayton Davis and his staff create a wonderful atmosphere for dental work. And their work is awesome.

Good Job

Posted on August 16th, 2012

The clinic was very busy the day I came and Dr Davis was the only doctor there so I did have to wait a while to be seen. No trouble checking though. Doctor and nurses seemed very nice. Definitely not rude. Listened to my problems and did a good exam. Explained things in a way that I could understand and wrote me for medicines that he thought would help.

Great doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

Dr. Davis came in the room with a smile and was attentive to details and my needs as a patient. I felt as though he was helpful with my medical problems.

Terrible bedside manner, unprofessional and rude

Posted on August 11th, 2011

I should have known that a doctor with 1 year experience working in an urgent care clinic wouldn't be good with people. He walked into the room with a very aloof attitude and became extremely agitated when questioned about his findings (stormed out of the room). I got a second opinion and the results were as I expected. Don't waste your money or time with this one.

Posted on August 24th, 2017