Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clayton L Dean has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 67
was referred to Dr. Dean from another Mercy Dr. and Dr. Dean asked me why am I seeing him, he said I am a surgeon and you don't need surgery so why are you here.. last I seen he works for the MD spine center and I have spine pain, that's why I am here. he was rude both times I seen him and he never even got out of his chair. had a mood the entire time I was there and never even checked me to see what could be causing the pain. horrible bed side manner
Dr. Dean was very professional. He spent an hour to sit and talk and most importantly listen to what I had to say and my concerns. He explain to me in detail my options and everything associate with them. I would definitely go back to see Dr. Dean for any future appointment I would need. Thank you Dr. Dean
I enjoyed my visit with dr. Dean. He listened to me, gave me options for the type of care I would need for my back. I would highly recommend him.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2003
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Clayton L Dean accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clayton L Dean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.