Dr. Clayton Frenzel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clayton Frenzel?

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Excellent Doctor will definitely make you a person that you are looking for, with the procedures Dr Frenzel does its miracles.

Nothing to stress over!

Posted on November 14th, 2017

First, let me say that Charlene was my coordinator through the whole thing and she was TERRIFIC! I never had any issues with her at all. When it was passed on to be approved for insurance, I had a delay however it did not take long for them to get it fixed. The day of the surgery there was another issue but Dr. Frenzel personally took care of it. No they aren't perfect but I don't know a doctors office that is. Dr. Frenzel is an amazing surgeon and if I had to do it all over again, I would do it the same way. I plan to use him again if I need any plastic surgery done and highly recommend him and his staff. The surgery itself was easy to recover from and his nutritionist that he works with gave me all of the information that I needed to succeed.

Bad Bedside Manor ...Crappy office staff

Posted on November 14th, 2017

The Bodevolve office is a JOKE. Over my 9 months of going to his office he has changed staff so many times and no one knows what they are doing. I personally had to call multiple times to tell them that my insurance had not received documents they swear they sent. So I asked them to provide me a copy of the email or fax sent...They could not provide. Prior to surgery Frenzel could not remember from appointment to appointment your name, you surgery location, your surgery preference, or anything about you. Is it that hard to read a chart? You also go in for a pre-surgery visit where they say they are going to call in all your needed surgery meds....They never called them in...I had to do an emergency fill just so I could have surgery. Post surgery bed side manor and assistance is also a joke. He once again cant tell you any details, cant remember what surgery you had, cant explain complications. The only thing he has going for him is the billing procedures he has worked out with the hospital. He is for sure one of the cheapest Bariatric surgeons in the city. I would strongly suggest finding another provider and a reputable office that cares for you as a patient both before and after surgery.

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I had the band to sleeve revision. Dr Frenzel and staff were great from the start. They really worked hard to get my insurance to cover most of the surgery when I didn’t think there was a chance. I would definitely recommend. I’m doing great no problems.

Skilled Hands

Posted on September 7th, 2017

I am blessed to have found such a skilled Surgeon with a wonder staff! My life has completely changed. I am a new women. I am looking and feeling my VERY best in my mind, body and soul! Everyday I wake up excited and pleased at who I see in the mirror EVERYDAY! My relationships with my family has greatly improved. Thank God for DR. C!!

No Beside Manner

Posted on May 15th, 2017

I had the bariatric sleeve surgery about a month ago. The surgery was a success, still losing weight I'm doing everything I'm suppose to do. However Dr. Frenzel staff is the worst I have every dealt with in my life. Dr. Frenzel himself still to this day has not called to see how i'm doing, the staff never returns calls nor do they do what they say they will. I have never dealt with a office like this before. TERRIBLE!! I would not recommend him for his services ,due LARGELY to his staff.

Awesome Experience

Posted on June 1st, 2016

When I look back on this entire process, I can't help but laugh. It was a quick spur of the moment decision to make an appointment with Dr Frenzel based on a friend's referral. She shared that several people that she knew had gone to Dr Frenzel and were quite happy with their results. So I read reviews but I didn't look at pics because I'm quite squeamish like that. But the reviews that I'd read on FB and Google were all pretty consistent. So I quickly made an appointment with him just to see what my options were. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would experience such professionalism and courtesy from a doctor's office. I've had major surgery before but it was with a dr that I'd built a tenure relationship with. For someone that I happened to find based on a referral was I admit, a little scary at first. From the moment of my first visit to the follow up visits; Dr Frenzel has been consistent with his approach and hospitality. He answered all of my hundreds of questions. He told me exactly what to expect and it happened just as he said that it would. His office is phenomenal. There was only one incident where I called on a Friday morning and I didn't hear from anyone until Tuesday. But I totally get it...it's a doctor's office. They apologized and we moved on. The only negative about my procedure is something that was beyond anyone's control and I fully expected it based on what I'd read. I had to sleep on my back and for someone who doesn't normally do that; well I didn't sleep much for about two weeks. Also, my incisions were just irritable. So between the itching and little sleep, I was somewhat bothersome for my family, I'm sure. Other than that, I would totally get this procedure again (hopefully, I will never have to) and I will absolutely go back to Dr Frenzel. I've referred several friends and I've written about it in my blog post as well. He and his staff are definitely an awesome team!

Patient

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Dr. Frenzel was great. Even when I was in and out of the hospital his staff still called me to check on me and they made me feel like I was apart of the family. Dr Frenzel is passionate about making you feel the best that you can be. I would recommend him to anybody.

Awesome experience.

Posted on May 25th, 2016

I would definitely use Dr.Frenzel again , and have told everyone I know even people I don't what an awesome experience this was. There was nothing bad about my experience at all. I hope to be able to have the back side and thighs done one day.

Good bedside manner, complications from surgery

Posted on May 24th, 2016

I had a gastric sleeve and was very excited to have it done. Unfortunately I was one of those people that had a leak and I ended up in the ICU after emergency surgery. I had to be fed through a tube in my intestine for 5 weeks without eating anything at all. Dr. Frenzel had good bedside manner but looking back on it he did not go over the risks of sleeve surgery prior to the surgery. I wish I had known about the risks ahead of time.

Happy Patient

Posted on March 31st, 2016

I love this medical practice. I worked in the medical field in a physicians office for over 15 years. Dr. Frenzel is a phenomenal physician/surgeon. I've seen Dr. Frenzel in the past for follow up care after a previous surgeon placed a lap band. Dr. Frenzel took on caring for me after the band was removed. He took great care of me and was able to get my insurance to cover a Gastric sleeve for me since the weight returned after the band was removed. I couldn't be happier with the care that I've received.

Life Changing Bliss

Posted on January 31st, 2016

2005 I was the caterer for my daughter's baby shower. And I look at myself and saw I was in a picture I took with my brother. I didn't like the woman that I saw looking back at me and I knew then I had to change some things in my life. What's most memorable to me is loving spending time with my grandson Chandler.Having our weekends together.I would never have been able to do.If I didn't make those changes I'm most grateful. Friends look at me they can't believe the person that I become now. They say I look more younger happier and I'm grateful that God gave me a second chance. I have told friends about Dr. Clayton Frenzel. And she has been there and love her results as well. I could go on.But last but certainly not with out the one person who has walked with me the entire journey Mary Dvorak. Only God knows who to place in order. She has been my rock.BodEvolve you have Gem. Thanks love for your support and friendship. Blessings too the Staff!!!