Dr. Clayton T Hinshaw Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clayton T Hinshaw Jr?

Ms.

Dr. Hinshaw is thorough, patient and kind.

I used to have dark spots on my face for many years. Dr Hinshaw solved my problem and now my skin looks fantastic! :-)

Nothing but praise

I have found Dr. Hinshaw to be thorough and cautious when it comes to questionable skin growths. I play a lot of basketball and Dr. Hinshaw knows that stitches will sideline me for a couple weeks. While he's sensitive to my desires he doesn't compromise his professional judgment just to get me back on the court a little sooner and that's what I want from my dermatologist when I'm dealing with potentially cancerous growths. I trust him completely and consider myself lucky to have found a relatively young doctor who is also extremely competent.

Bad experience

I suggest looking for another dermatologist who truly understands and cares for his patients. Dr. Hinshaw (who also works out doctor's offices in Simi Valley and Westlake) will turn on you/your health care in a blink of an eye, if you as much as question his methods and want to draw also on a different doctor's opinion/approach. It seems, Dr. Hinshaw does not truly care about your health care needs; instead it's all about him (and not another doctor!) getting your money. I left his office feeling sickened by my experience with him.

Excellent Surgeon

Doctor Hinshaw not only is a highly competent doctor; he also provides sound advice on the latest medical procedures. I selected him to perform surgery on a cyst based upon recommendations from several other patients. He was very good to work around my schedule and always had time to discuss any concerns.

Dr. Hinshaw is great. He is very caring person and is helping me with my skin problem. He makes me feel so confortable to ask questions and he treats me excellent.

I have been going to Dr. Hinshaw for about 2 years and highly recommend him to anyone who enjoys a stress free Dr. Visit.... not only does he deal with all skin problems- but he is willing to answer all questions you might have... without rushing you or making you feel dumb for asking. Oh- & aside from my usual skin needs... I stepped on a toothpick... & he managed to find it & remove it. ;-D

I had basal cell cancer and Dr. H was wonderful to me---from my initial terror through surgery and after. Wonderful, caring man!