My favorite Doctor!

Dr. Mazoue has been my doctor for 8 year now, and he's absolutely fantastic. MHM Urgent Care is the best in the city!

Great

If you are looking for an all around Doctor Dr. Mazoue is the one. He is very professional up to date with todays technology.A very caring man with excellent bedside manners. I've been a patient since 2007 and would recommend him as a Doctor to anyone who would ask for a referral.

Great Doc!

I've been seeing Dr. Mazoue for a few years now. I don't live in New Orleans so I travel a very long way to be his patient. My schedule is not very flexible and he and his staff are always kind enough to find a way to fit me in. I really appreciate Dr. Mazoue and his staff of professionals.

Very Pleased

That last comment truly surprises me. I have been a patient of Dr. Mazoue's for over a year now and he has been nothing but courteous, polite, and attentive. He takes his time with me and is willing to listen to my ideas, as opposed to throwing a prescription in my face and telling me to come back in a year. I couldn't imagine having a better primary doctor.

Dr Mazoue

Did not care for his smug attitude. Seemed like he was doing me a huge favor and had an accusitory tone like I did something to cause my problem. Not going back.

Mortgage Loan Originator

Dr. Mazoue has been my doctor for years now - He truly is the Best doctoer I have ever seen - He listens - he follows uo - he cares deeply for his patients and wants to make sure that he is giving the best care possible - I only wish that he was a specialist in all fields of medicine so I never had to go anywhere else - EVER - TOPO NOTCH DOCTOR in my book and that is very hard to find these days

Dr. Clayton Mazoue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenner, LA.

Dr. Clayton Mazoue Is this you?