Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clayton Shaw
Dr. Clayton Shaw, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Garland, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Shaw is affiliated with Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System, Dallas Regional Medical Center and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle. He speaks English.
Dr. Clayton Shaw has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Shaw is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Dallas Regional Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Mesquite Community Hospital
Doctors Hospital Dallas
Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
Mesquite Comm Hosp
Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
Texas Health Rockwall
Dallas Regional Med Center Galloway Campus
39 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Clayton Shaw accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clayton Shaw in this video.
Dr. Clayton Shaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.