Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clayton T Udarbe has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Clayton T Udarbe has the following 7 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Udarbe is the best doctor I could have ever had. I came down with GBS and he said..first thing that I had it. I had a neurologist that tried to prove him wrong. He was right all along...after MRI's, Spinal Taps..nerve conductions...he diagnosed it right off. Even if he doesn't know what you have right off the bat...this doc will do his homework to figure it out. I will follow him wherever he goes. He listens and cares.
I've been seeing Dr. U since 2005 for my FM. He's always been very caring and approachable. He spends as much time with you as needed and is always quick to follow up with test results. I have never felt rushed with him, or that he's too busy for my appointment as I have beeen with other doctors. He's very compassionate and great at making you feel like you're his one and only patient. I would recommend him to anyone who values care, time, and compassion in their doctor visits.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
37 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1981
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Clayton T Udarbe accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Synergy Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsUrgent Care At Salmon Creek, 1319 NE 134th St Ste 107, Vancouver, WA
Dr. Clayton T Udarbe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.