Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clem A Ciccarelli
Dr. Clem A Ciccarelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Cumberland, PA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ciccarelli is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital A Geisinger Affiliate. Dr. Ciccarelli has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Clem A Ciccarelli has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Due to an insurance change, I did not realize that my previous PCP didn't take my insurance. So when I found a need to speak with a doctor outside of regular business hours, I had to call the PCP listed on my Card, whom I have never seen. Dr. Ciccarelli was the on-call doctor and he spent more than 20 minutes on the phone helping me. Who does that these days? He was extraordinarily helpful and although it was over the phone, I think his hypothesis on my diagnosis is accurate. I will go into his office this week to confirm, but he gave me some really helpful tips to get me through until then without me wasting time, money and energy in the ER. Dr. Ciccarelli is a rare gem!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ciccarelli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Clem A Ciccarelli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsGreen Hill Family Health Center, 503 Bridge St Ste 1, New Cumberland, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clem A Ciccarelli in this video.
Dr. Clem A Ciccarelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Cumberland, PA.