Dr. Clem Ciccarelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clem Ciccarelli?

Went out of his way for me

Posted on November 11th, 2017

Due to an insurance change, I did not realize that my previous PCP didn't take my insurance. So when I found a need to speak with a doctor outside of regular business hours, I had to call the PCP listed on my Card, whom I have never seen. Dr. Ciccarelli was the on-call doctor and he spent more than 20 minutes on the phone helping me. Who does that these days? He was extraordinarily helpful and although it was over the phone, I think his hypothesis on my diagnosis is accurate. I will go into his office this week to confirm, but he gave me some really helpful tips to get me through until then without me wasting time, money and energy in the ER. Dr. Ciccarelli is a rare gem!

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Love Dr. Ciccarelli. We are soo lucky to have him in our area. Couteous, knowledgeable, and truly caring.

Awesome doctor

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Dr Ciccarelli is an awesome doctor and worth the wait.

Posted on February 6th, 2011

Always runs about an hour late. Didn't address my actual problems. Seemed unsure of his diagnosis. Office staff seemed confused.

Blessed to have him

Posted on June 9th, 2010

Dr. Ciccarelli treats my family and I as if he were treating his own family.

Ed in Richmond, VA

Posted on January 28th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Ciccarelli since he started his business many Years ago. I have taken my childern there and my wife went as well. About twelve ago I moved to VA with my job. I still travel back to PA to see DR. Ciccarelli every 6 months at a minimum. He is not only what I consider the best. He is a true friend who I miss. I will be glad when I can retire and move back.You go "CICC you are the Man"

Posted on July 31st, 2009

Dr Ciccarelli is the best. My wife, childern and I started seeing him Appox. 30 years ago. We now live in Richmond, VA and I still see him taking a 4 to 5 hour drive one way. He is the best. I am now 60 and have seen many doctors over the years and I like Dr. Ciccarelli the best by far.

Posted on November 25th, 2017