Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clement O Aluyi MD
Dr. Clement O Aluyi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Clement O Aluyi has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clement O Aluyi - Posted on August 2nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clement O Aluyi - Posted on August 8th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clement O Aluyi - Posted on January 29th, 2016
Ive been going to this doctor for 4 years and I never had labor work done but once, every monthly visit they do drug test,I had to go to others to find out what was wrong with me.all he does is listen to your chest and give you a prescription but there was more going on beside chronic pain.. This doctor don't have compassion for the patients it's all about a dollars,people go to get help but you're not going to get it here unless you're addicted to pain meds. I thought they care,I was wrong.would not advise anyone if you love life to go here.
Go find a REAL doctor and avoid this one...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clement O Aluyi - Posted on August 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clement O Aluyi - Posted on February 12th, 2015
The last two months I have went to this clinic I have been told I failed my drug test with everything and told they did not care bout me.ive never been treated like this by anyone especially a medical office the nurse Katie and the one that writes the prescriptions I am 8 months pregnant never done a drug n my life and to be accused of it is heartbreaking I will never and advise anyone to not go to this clinic the dr is not ever there it's bein run by nurses tht don't know wht they r doin it's horrible
Meharry Med College School Of Medicine
Dr. Clement O Aluyi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsPREMIER INTERNAL MEDICINE OF GILES COUNTY, 1119 E College St Ste 1, Pulaski, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clement O Aluyi, MD - Internal Medicine in Pulaski, TN, in this video.
Dr. Clement O Aluyi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pulaski, TN.