Dr. Clement Cheung Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Clement Cheung?

Best doctor ever!!!!!

Posted on December 11th, 2013

He was very caring, friendly and answered all my concern through out the whole appointment. Dr. Cheung tried his best to help me with my diabetes by prescribing medicine that's shown most effective with very little side effects. He was patience in explaining my parents concern as they spoke very little English. He made our family feel welcome and most of all it feels like seeing a friend instead of a doctor.

Such a Relief!

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I took my daughter to see Dr. Cheung. Her pediatrician did not know how to handle her condition, and created a lot of anxiety for my daughter and me. Dr. Cheung was wonderfully reassuring, and I felt very comfortable with a watchful waiting approach. He took his time explaining the condition and made sure he answered all questions. He is adept at communicating with children -- even my teenage daughter, and was very respectful and caring. I am so glad we did not have to travel far to see someone so knowledgeable. We saw him at the Children's Hospital Extension in Torrance.

Posted on January 19th, 2017