Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clement A Defelice has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Blood Clot
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Cancer
- Coronary Disease
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 15
He is a top notch doctor. He has been my cardiologist for the past 7 years and is always available to answer questions. I am from a small city west of Houston and ended up at his office when my previous cardiologist was not happy that I was asking questions about his treatment of my A-Fib. He took a completely different approach, took me off the medication which had caused side effects. After testing and careful evaluation, he referred me to an electro physiologist for a pulmonary ablation. It was successful and I am no longer on Coumadin or any medication. He is a very straight forward doctor and tells it like it is and does not like to be interrupted when he is talking. He will answer each and every question you have for him. If you want a great cardiologist who cares about the health of his patients, I highly recommend him.
He basically did nothing but had some office visits and refered me for Bypass Surgery. He dropped me like a hot potato after the surgery and told me to follow up with my Nefrologist, (Kidney Specialist) for all my medications 915 of them) and follow up. He should have beeen the one to deal with me for aftercare but had no interest. I also have beeen trying to get my medical file. However, his receptionist who was very deceptive kept stating that she faxed my file to the Doctor I requested, but really did not and kept arguing with me that I had never had any stress tests there and had 2 of them. She has kept claiming that her fax machine did not give confirmation numbers or information when I know for a fact that ALL fax machines give confirmation information. I was also screened from talking to anyone else in the office of a managerial capacity. Don't waste your time or money with people who do NOT give good service or show any concern for your well being. I would not.
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2015, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
36 Years Experience
Universidad De Navarra
Graduated in 1982
Sisters Of Charity Hospital
Dr. Clement A Defelice accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInterventional Cardiology Associates, 6550 Fannin St Ste 2021, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clement A Defelice in this video.
Dr. Clement A Defelice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.