Dr. Clement Yang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clement Yang?

Best MD so knowlegable

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Great physician hands down!

TERRIFIC!!!

Posted on July 6th, 2015

I got Dr. Yang from the insurance company listings about 10 years ago. He has been nothing but wonderful! I would recommend him to one and all. The wait time is a little long but that's because he spends time with you!

Well worth the wait!

Posted on November 20th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Clement Yang for well over 15 years and he is always on top of his game. He knows all about new medicine coming out in the future, as well as tackling and diagnosing any medical problems one may have. The wait can sometimes be long but,like anything else, someone that good is well worth the wait! Would highly recommend him, actually have recommended him to anyone in need of a doctor who cares. He has called me at the end of the business day to find out how I'm feeling, which doesn't happen in this day and age.

Time to switch

Posted on December 24th, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Yang for many years, but it looks like it's time to switch. The wait is getting to be ridiculous (1+ hours last time) and then he rushes in and out. He's very knowledgeable and experienced, and a nice guy. Maybe the problems I experience are because he doesn't get paid enough by my insurance (?), but I'm sad to say that I can no longer recommend him.

Caring, detailed, wonderful!

Posted on September 21st, 2009

Dr. Yang reminds me of the doctors of yesteryear with his listening and caring. I'm over 60 and have been to many doctors over the years and Dr. Yang is one of the finest.. especially because he truly listens and goes above and beyond in more circumstances than I can share.. he is gifted and I feel blessed to have found him through my best friend (he's been their family doctor for many, many years).

Posted on May 19th, 2008

I've been a patient of Doctor Yang for about 5 years now and sometimes I get a little frustrated because he does not follow up with me at times when I need him to. I'm considering looking for another primary care physician at Cedars.

Posted on October 31st, 2017