Dr. Clevis Parker Sr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Clevis Parker Sr?

Don't waste your time and money

Posted on September 14th, 2012

The first time I went to see Dr. Parker I has filled out all the paperwork mailed to me, much of which made no sense. I showed up 30 minutes early and handed in my paperwork. I was then given more paperwork which was mostly duplicate information on different forms. I then filled this out before my appointment time, but still had to wait until 30 min after my appointment time to be called back to a room and then verbally repeat the information I just wrote down twice to some nurse or assistant. Once Dr. Parker decided to see me over an hour after my scheduled appointment time he only addressed 2 of the 4 issues I had not mentioned 3 times (twice in paperwork and once verbally). On one of the issues after I described what was going on he asked me what I wanted to do without even offering options or advice. Isn't medical advice what I am paying him for? But I let all this pass and decide to bring it up on the follow up visit, but once I arrive for my follow up I am asked to fill out yet another piece of duplicate paperwork. I did so, but left a note on the bottom that the paperwork should be made available online so I could have filled it out before I got there. I then turned in the paperwork to the office nurse who acted like I worked for her and sat back down. I was then called back up to the window 5 min after my scheduled appointment time (I had arrived 15 min early) and told, not asked to fill out the form again because the computer could not read it due to my note on the bottom. This note was written in the light dull pencil they gave me and easily erased and as I mentioned information I had already given multiple times. I said I would not and that this was ridiculous and she said that Dr. Parker wanted me to fill this out again. I had enough and told them if they could not treat me like a human being I would take my business elsewhere and I did. Aside from one poor nurse the office staff was rude, the doctor and office had no regard for my time and made multiple mistakes by not addressing issues. They ignored important information I volunteered and were overly concerned with senseless repetitive forms. If you like being treated like cattle or a small child head on over, otherwise got to someone who will respect and care for you as a human being.

The most wonderful Doc we've ever had......

Posted on May 7th, 2010

My husband doesn't really like doctors, because he believes all of them are QUACKS & also hes always gonna have to deal with them on a FOREVER life basis being because hes a Diabetic... But this doctor not only got him to take his meds he told him straight out. The doctor had told us hes not the bullshitter kind. He was always straight foward. & also He always went out of his way to find out want our insurance covered.. But one thing is for sure we will NEVER find a more Wonderful & Incredible doctor like him....

Posted on September 3rd, 2015