Dr. Cliff A Megerian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cliff A Megerian?

stay away

The last 2 times I came to see the doctor, I waited hours then I had to leave to go back to work. No one called to apologize. I understand things happen and doctors can get backed up, but this happens all the time. They over book and could care less about your time!!!

Patient

Honest,consionces, exelent surgeon I would recommend from far & wide explained with details every step of the way before& after surgery. And post op

Thank you Dr. Megarian

Dr. Megarian is wonderful ! He has done both of my cochlear as well as my daughter and brother's. Most of his staff is excellent one nurse could have had a little better bedside manner. Thanks to God and Dr. Megarian I can now hear all 5 of my grandson's ! What a gift for myself and other family members.

Jekyll and Hyde

I have always counted competency over personality when it comes to Drs, but in this situation am thinking no ones competency can overcome some personalities. Some days he is so rude, dismissive and arrogant that he is disinterested in why I even came in and other times he is extremely friendly and almost over solicitous. Obviously well-educated and trained. Seems to prefer to offend and drive a patient away than have an unsuccessful outcome on his record

Not very happy

Dr. Megerian is a very good doctor. He could work on checking on his patients after surgery though. And, he could work on getting a more competent staff. The office staff doesn't pay attention to what you tell them. I had surgery last week, and not one person has called to see how I'm doing afterwards. I have some concerns and called their office twice to speak to his secretary or the nurse..., I still haven't heard back from anyone. Not a very caring staff. Starting to wonder if I should've went elsewhere for my surgery.

Excellent Surgeon

After seeing reviews critical of Dr Megerian's personality, I will say he can appear conceited to some (my spouse included). But, I see him as just a confident doctor. He never talked down to me during followups and actually complimented my knowlege of diagnosis and surgical proedures, which I obtained from medical websites prior to my initial appointment concerning an accoustic neuroma. He also was present at UH late into the evening following my surgery, checking to see things were OK. Personality is not a real priority to me when removal of a brain tumor is concerned. I couldn't find a more competent surgeon and UH has excellent facilities as well.

he is a life changer A great doctor

Not exactly sure

IVe been to Dr. Meegerain a couple of times. He thinks that he knows my condition but he is not 100% sure. he wants to put me on a blood pressure pill, and my blood pressure is fine. I admire his smartness and time to talk to all of us, but he has no idea on how we all feel, so therefore he cant exactly tell us how to feel.

Gave my 1 yr old son the gift of hearing

Very personable doctor that took the time to listen to our concerns about our son who was born with a severe to profound hearing loss. Two cochlear implants later our son is flourishing and was able to say thank you upon his last visit at the age of two. Our family is extremely grateful to Dr. Megerian and his staff.

No bedside manner

This guy is just a cocky Harvard graduate. Absolutely no people skills what so ever. You'd be better served seeing anyone but him. He spends as little time as possible with you and is rude and pompous.

All ears!

He is wonderful, he remembered me each time and discussed me personnaly. He told me what my issues were and he corrected them in 2 surgeries! I can HEAR! This was an awesome experience and I would highly recommend him to anyone! Fantastic group and doctor!

Beth :)

Wow. This doctor is wonderful. He talked WITH me not TO me.His concern seemed genuine and the care plan was thorough.Thanks to u, Dr. M !

Dr. Cliff A Megerian is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.