Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clifford Askinazi MD
Dr. Clifford Askinazi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raynham, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Askinazi is affiliated with Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, Walden Rehab & Nursing Center and Burbank Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Clifford Askinazi has 2 locations
90 Route 44
Raynham, MA 02767
Book Online Now
Dr. Clifford Askinazi has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Clifford Askinazi has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Clifford Askinazi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Askinazi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
Walden Rehab & Nursing Center
Hallmark Hlth Systems-Melrose-Wakefiel
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Clifford Askinazi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Clifford Askinazi's office for more information.
90 Route 44 Raynham, MA 02767
125 Nashua St Boston, MA : (508) 596-5046
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clifford Askinazi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raynham, MA.