Have you seen Dr. Clifford P Black Jr?

I give Dr Black five stars

Dr Black accepted me as a patient,and preformed a successful surgery to treat my acid reflux. I had tried dealing with the reflux many years. Several other surgeons declined to help, I was high risk. I don’t have the vocabulary to express my gratitude to Dr. Black. I would recommend him to anyone!

I love him and the whole staff .he tells you like it is doesn't sugar coat anything. I would recommend him to anyone .

Dr Black is a kind and caring surgeon. He takes time to explain things in a way I can understand. He helped me with my heartburn problem. Now off all medication and so happy to be able to sleep at night. People come from all over to see him. I now know why!

Never going back

He has a bad temper. And he took the word of another doctor without even looking at my x-ray or proof. He put his finger all in my face and pretty much called me crazy . this was not the first time.but this will be the last time

Doctor's Response

This patient has scheduled and cancelled recommended tests on several occasions and was made aware of this behavior. She is under the care of a psychiatrist. This is a totally false account of her visit.

A very thourgh Doctor

Dr. Black was very mannerous and very percise in explaining my condition and the procedures in order to take care of them, He makes sure you hav an exact understanding of what it is you need to know and is just all in all Wonderful.

Dr Black is one of the most experienced surgeons in heartburn surgery and weight loss surgery. He is continually rated as one of the best laparoscopic surgeons in the nation. Best surgeon I have ever used, or my family has used.

Outstanding surgeon.

Dr Black is one of the best laparoscopic surgeons in the country. Wouldn't use anyone else. Has done surgery on most of my family over the years.

Dr. Clifford P Black Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anniston, AL.