Dr. Clifford Bloch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Bloch?

Dr. Bloch is a very good doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2016

We trust Dr. Bloch, and feel confident that he knows his field well. His office staff/billing people are more contentious, but we like and trust Dr. Bloch himself.

DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS OFFICE

Posted on November 24th, 2013

This office has THE WORST front office staff in the state. They are rude, condescending and incompetent. You have options, do not send your child to this office. I was threatened by one of the front office people when I tried to reschedule an appointment, that my insurance could see a reschedule as non-compliance and I could lose my coverage. And, I was told by one of the incompetent nurses that the drug my son takes is federally regulated, which is categorically WRONG.

Dr Bloch

Posted on May 6th, 2013

Dr Bloch was my Doctor when I was a child, for about 10 years. I was diagnosed with Premature Puberty. Very rare condition especially for a 5 year old little girl. My parents found Dr Bloch and he helped us over come my health condition. He was so great I am looking forward to my son meeting him. As an adult mother I can tell you I trust him with my children.

DR. BLOCH IS A GREAT DOCTOR BUT THE STAFF ARE RUDE

Posted on September 11th, 2012

DR. BLOCH IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND HAS A VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER. THE STAFF AND THE MANAGER ON THE OTHER HAND OR EXTREMELY RUDE. EVERYTIME I CALL THE PERSON WHO ANSWER ARE REALLY DEFENSIVE. IF THEY DON'T WANT TO BE THERE AT WORK THEN IT'S BEST FOR THEM TO NOT WORK THERE. WHEN YOUR IN THE MEDICAL FIELD, YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME COMPASSION TOWARDS THE PATIENT!!!

Endocrinologist unfamiliar with hypothyroid symptoms

Posted on September 6th, 2012

I took my son to see Dr. Bloch when he began to show signs of hypothyroidism, something I have had for 30+ years, as has most of my family. Dr. Bloch did not recognize fatigue, low body temperature, sensitivity to cold, low appetite, poor concentration, low growth rate, slow teeth development, pale color, and excessive sleep as symptoms of hypothyroidism. He suggested I take my son to be diagnosed for ADHD and recommended I monitor him for thyroid symptoms in the future, should he begin to show the family condition. Of course, I'm unsure how sleeping 12+ hours plus resting in the afternoon could indicate ADHD, and am unsure which further symptoms are needed to show possible hypothyroidism. He did not even pull thyroid labs.

new patient

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

I have not yet seen Dr. Bloch for my child, but I can tell you that the person who schedules appointments is cold, abrupt, and rude.

Loved Dr. Bloch, but disappointed in office staff

Posted on July 18th, 2012

I had to cancel an appointment, and I called the morning of the appointment. The office said thank you for letting them know and than reminded me to reschedule with the other office. A week later I received a bill for $50 for no-showing. I called the office and they reminded me of the form I signed about missed appointments, which I honestly had forgotten about. I think it would have been nice to be reminded of that when I called to cancel instead of being told "Thank you!!" Just warning future patients, if you miss an appointment and don't give them 48 hours notice...you will be charged.

Good medicine, a little odd

Posted on April 30th, 2012

I'm not sure he said one thing to my son the whole time we were there. I think it was one of the oddest appointments I have ever been to. He did all the follow up tests he said he needed to do, so he was good in that respect. I think he's a good doctor with an odd personality. He sat in the room making phone calls to find out who could do one of the tests he wanted done. Very odd... We found out what we needed to know, I guess that's what matters in the end.

Don't waste your time or money

Posted on December 11th, 2011

This doctor did not take the time to listen to the problems my daughter was experiencing. He also made her feel like her symptoms were in her head and not real. To make matters worse in the letter he sent to her PCP about our visit with him he contradicted himself in his diagnosis of her and then misdiagnosed her. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone and ma actually turning prospective patients away from him.

Dr. Bloch, Dr. Nayak, and Mako are SO EXCELLENT!

Posted on April 4th, 2011

These doctors are so good! Caring, really thorough, kind to my children, extremely knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner, available at all hours for emergency, patient, always current on the research, know our family, and have a sense of humor when appropriate. We have been visiting them every 3 months for 9 years and have never been disappointed. Do not have any other doctors in our lives we can recommend more.

An exceptionally good doctor.

Posted on August 21st, 2010

Dr. Bloch was one of the most knowledgable doctors I've seen. He is patient and is very thorough in his exam. He takes the time to answer questions and his answers are thoughtful and thorough. I liked his manner with my daughter. He put her at ease and asked questions in a way that she understood. I was most impressed with him. His schedule books up because he is so good, but he's worth the wait.Recommended without reservation.

It's worth seeing him..

Posted on September 8th, 2009

Dr Bloch has been my Dr for 10 years and despite not loving his personality, he is a FANTASTIC doctor. He's extremely knowledgeable and up-to-date on current medical trends and research. As a child I did not like him but my mother saw what a great provider he was. Into my later teenager years I was able to appreciate him for his knowledge and at times seemingly odd ways of caring.