Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Clifford M Buchman
Dr. Clifford M Buchman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Berkley, MI. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Clifford M Buchman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Clifford M Buchman has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Clifford M Buchman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 12
I was sent to this doctor by my employer for a 3rd opinion, he had made up his mind about his diagnosis before I was examined. I had to wait for 1 hour before I was called, and then I was only seen for about 10 minutes and he wrote a very negative report afterward. I would not recommend this doctor, if you have a choice in your care or the selection "DO NOT" select this doctor, why? he is not for fairness, he was selected because he is for the employer.
The first thing that I thought was very wrong for a medical facility was being greeted by a Golden Retriever, yes that's right, a dog in the medical facility. The dog followed me right into the examination room. As Dr. Buchman seemed to know what he was doing in examining me I feel his comment at the end was was a lie. He was hired by Farmers Insurance to evaluate me and then said to me and my friend "Contrary to what you may believe I don't work for the insurance company I work for my wife." I find it very hard to be leave, as his name was on the appointment sheet that went to my attorney which was then forwarded to me. Also and get this , his evaluation of me will be sent to Farmers Insurance. but again he was not working for the Insurance Co.
Dr. Buchman was very rude. The interview was more like an interrogation with him firing questions and cutting me off before I could finish answering. He seemed more concerned about his report to the Insurance company, then about patient care. He acted more like a dishonest salesman trying to cheap you. What a QUACK! Is he really a doctor? I wouldn't trust him caring for my dog!
47 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Clifford M Buchman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Locations & DirectionsClifford Michael Buchman Do, 1964 11 Mile Rd, Berkley, MI
Dr. Clifford M Buchman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkley, MI.