Dr. Clifford Chu Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Chu?

Kept me waiting 1 1/2 hours to be seen

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Walks into the room and didn't even think to apologize for the long wait! Poor bedside manner. Quick to blame his office manager for the long wait.

2 Failed Surgeries Later...

Posted on March 30th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Chu by family after suffering a severe ear infection. When I went to his office I waited over an hour and was abruptly told I have a hole in my ear drum. I underwent further testing, was prescribed an antibiotic and wound up scheduling surgery a few weeks later to repair the hole. The first surgery failed and there was never a definitive reason provided as to why the synthetic graft he assured me would work didn't take. I returned multiple times to his office and was given a slew of tests to determine what the issue was. Once more I was told surgery would cure the issue. This time I underwent much more invasive surgery which caused extreme vertigo and had me out of work for 3 weeks. Only to find out THIS SURGERY DID NOT WORK EITHER. Again he was unable to provide a reason as to why and did not even offer a hearing aid as an option in my full hearing loss on my left side. After his office dropped my insurance I was told to come back to discuss future options - I went once and nearly laughed in my face when he suggested a THIRD surgery. It was a blessing honestly that they dropped my insurance because after 2 failed surgeries, thousands of dollars, and now FULL loss of hearing it is time for a 2nd or 3rd opinion. If you have other options - explore them! Horrible office staff, crazy expensive, and not so great bedside manner.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Office staff seem lost.

Posted on April 17th, 2013

The place is so dusty. I would think for a place dealing with ear, nose, and throat that it would be clean. Run you hand along any edge and see what happens.

Billing

Posted on April 25th, 2011

Have had nothing but problems with the billing dept of this doctor.Am still recieving bills after many talks with office manager.Even took time away from vocation to sort these problems out but still ongoing. Doctor is rerally good

Posted on March 6th, 2017