Dr. Clifford D Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifford D Johnson?

Best doctor ever

I was a patient of Dr. Johnson's for about 25 years. I started seeing him when I was 16 years old. He is a phenomenal doctor and I stayed with him no matter where his office moved within the KC area. My husband, children and parents were also patients of his for many years. He's always been very personable, caring (always asking about other family members at my visits) and very straight up and honest. We were sad to see him move out of state and we haven't found a doctor as of yet, that we like as much as we did Dr. Johnson. Thank you for your many years of dedication with our family. We truly miss you!

Love this doctor

He was my wife's family doctor before we got married. Sadly, he moved out of state and I was forced to find a new doctor. He never through medicine at you at every diagnosis, even if that is what you wanted. If he wasn't sure what it was, you were always referred to a specialist.

One of few doctors that actually spends unhurried time with patient, even asking what your concerns are! Have been a patient for several years, and see consistency in genuine care for his patients over time