Dr. Clifford L Garrard III Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Clifford L Garrard III?

Can't Help You

I had been to two specialist and my family doctor and they all told me to see a vein doctor concening my feet turning dark blue or even black in some areas. Dr. Garrad walks into the room looks down at my feet and says all my veins are pumping plenty of blood to my feet otherthan that I don't knoow what to tell you. I mean this is running all the way up to my knees now and he is in the most state of the art hospital in our area in my opinion. What happen to putting someone in the hospital to see if there are any doctors there that might know something about my condition.