Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clifford C Hayslip Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I have been in the health care profession for 23 years and rarelly have I seen a doctor like Dr. Hayslip. He is very competent (their rate of embrio transfer to live birth are on the top 4 in the country), carring, pleasant, understanding. The center and the protocol they follow do play a role on the success rate of IVF. Dr. Hayslip and his team made something that I thought was overwhelming seem very simple.Both Dr. Hayslip and his nurse coordinator went the extra mile to make sure every step of the process went well. Amazing doctor and team!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2008, 2011, 2010, 2014, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
42 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Clifford C Hayslip Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEcu Physicians, 600 Moye Blvd, Greenville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clifford C Hayslip Jr in this video.
Dr. Clifford C Hayslip Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.