Dr. Clifford Jacobson Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Dr. Jacobson helped me through one of the roughest times of my life. He asks the right questions and listens very well. He is very professional and courteous. He understood my problems and offered excellent advise and care. Always remembered every detail. I am very thankful to have found him. He explains all of the care options and safety awareness for every step of care. I always felt safe and understood under his care . He cares about people and has done so much for the community , I think him to be an excellent Psychiatrist and a Good and kind man. I would have been lost without him. He gave me hope from the first, something that I thought I would never find. I am a better "Me" because of him. :)

Posted on July 12th, 2016