The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clifford B Johnson Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Clifford B Johnson Jr has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 6
My son broke his arm playing in the monkey bars years ago. His break was in the worst category, and it was believed he was going to need hardware. After the surgery, Dr. Johnson approached my wife and I and told us he didn't have to use hardware. It's been 3 or 4 years and my son is doing great. Dr. Johnson and his staff were fantastic. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.
My son was in a horrible car accident about a month ago. Many injuries, the worst long term being the crushing of his left hand, with 2 1/2 fingers amputated. DrJohnson has been amazing. He has performed 3 surgeries so far, and has shown skill, patience and honesty throughout this horrible process of trying to provide the best possible outcome. His office has been kind, friendly and responsive with all of our calls and requests. I would heartily recommend Dr Johnson to anyone who might need a caring, competent hand surgeon
This doctor only cared about whether he would be sued. He showed no interest in how I was doing with my hand injury only that the injury would show up on my xrays for the rest of my life. his demeaner was far less than professional. It made me wonder if he had problems with other pts suing him. This is not something that easily comes to my mind as i have never taken any action against a doctor. I would never go back to him nor would I send any peers to him.
24 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Clifford B Johnson Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsCarle Clinic Orthopedics, 1802 S Mattis Ave, Champaign, IL
Dr. Clifford B Johnson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Champaign, IL.