Dr. Clifford Johnson Jr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Johnson Jr?

Complainer

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

Overheard him talking badly about his staff.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

I liked him very much.

Excellent surgeon.

Posted on November 16th, 2014

My son broke his arm playing in the monkey bars years ago. His break was in the worst category, and it was believed he was going to need hardware. After the surgery, Dr. Johnson approached my wife and I and told us he didn't have to use hardware. It's been 3 or 4 years and my son is doing great. Dr. Johnson and his staff were fantastic. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Posted on November 3rd, 2013

My son was in a horrible car accident about a month ago. Many injuries, the worst long term being the crushing of his left hand, with 2 1/2 fingers amputated. DrJohnson has been amazing. He has performed 3 surgeries so far, and has shown skill, patience and honesty throughout this horrible process of trying to provide the best possible outcome. His office has been kind, friendly and responsive with all of our calls and requests. I would heartily recommend Dr Johnson to anyone who might need a caring, competent hand surgeon

Posted on July 30th, 2011

This doctor only cared about whether he would be sued. He showed no interest in how I was doing with my hand injury only that the injury would show up on my xrays for the rest of my life. his demeaner was far less than professional. It made me wonder if he had problems with other pts suing him. This is not something that easily comes to my mind as i have never taken any action against a doctor. I would never go back to him nor would I send any peers to him.

Posted on December 9th, 2010

Broke my wrist on saturday, went to Kirby hospital, xrays said clean break...monday saw Johnson. He wanted to plate my wrist. I said NO! clean break...he was furious. Nurse that cast my wrist said no one challenges Johnson and that he will be raving all day. He does plates by the dozen whether needed or not. 2,000 a pop. Monday mornings because of all the weekend barroom fights at Chambana he averages about 7. My wrist healed straight and is just great. no plates, no screws to loosen and no foriegn hunk of metal under my skin. I am very active, have horses and farm. My wrist is as good as new