Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clifford Kahle III
Dr. Clifford Kahle III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Las Vegas, NV . He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kahle is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center, U M C Of Southern Nevada and Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Clifford Kahle III has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Kahle was the best doctor that I have come across in my adult years. He always had a way of making you feel like you were his only patient that day, and would sit and talk with you about your health concerns or questions with no rush whatsoever. Others should follow in his footsteps. I wish his family peace.
Dr. Kahle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Valley Hospital Medical Center
U M C Of Southern Nevada
Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Desert Springs Hospital
Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Lake Mead Hospital Medical Center
Mountain View Hospital
19 Years Experience
University of Nevada
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Clifford Kahle III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clifford Kahle III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.