Dr. Clifford Kahle III Is this you?

One of the best, hands down.

Posted on February 21st, 2009

Dr. Kahle was the best doctor that I have come across in my adult years. He always had a way of making you feel like you were his only patient that day, and would sit and talk with you about your health concerns or questions with no rush whatsoever. Others should follow in his footsteps. I wish his family peace.

Posted on February 20th, 2009

Dr Kahle was an excellent Dr, and will be very missed. I had called to make a future appt and planned to continue with him for many years.

A wonderful Doctor!!

Posted on February 4th, 2009

He was one of the best doctors I have ever had. When I had complications with my pregnancy he actually would call himself to see if I was doing ok....a doctor who calls his patient......haven't heard of that in a while! He was a fantastic doctor! I will miss him!

Posted on June 9th, 2016