Dr. Clifford Kavinsky Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Kavinsky?

"OH HOW YOU'VE CHANGED"

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Dr. Kavinsky had been my Doctor for many years, about 15 years to be exact, until he began to change in his attitude and disposition toward me. His spirit or dominant mental inclination that motivated him to help me, became one of impatience, intolerance and no compassion. He and his partners all told me that there was nothing more that they could do for me. This was of course after I complained that office manager about kavinsky making it clear that he was tired of my running to the ER every time I had chest pain due to severe atherosclerosis and unstable Chronic angina. Yes, he was sick and tired of it, and furthermore he had the audacity to tell me that he was comfortable with my pain. You know, I was fool enough, ridiculous enough to listen to him until the got so bad that I decided to disobey "god", and go to the ER only to find out that I had a heart attack. Yet, he is a good Doctor until he gets tired of you.

Postmaster

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Saved my life when other cardiologists had misdiagnosed me!

Posted on December 21st, 2015