Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clifford A Kinder has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Clifford A Kinder has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Dr. Clifford A Kinder has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Clifford A Kinder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I thought he was very knowledgeable and ahead of the curve regarding men's health issues so I put up with his gruff behavior for 3 years before I finally left his practice. His office is a mess, long waits, wrong billings, rude staff that act like you're not there, called Papo or Papi by staff (I'm Latin and find it offensive in a professional environment), set appointments for wrong days so Id show up and my appointment was not on their books. Worst of all, when you tell Kinder about issues he's rude, abrasive and insulting about it. He cant take any criticism no matter how nicely you try and therefore problems never resolved. I left and am very happy bout it. I cannot in good conscience recommend him.
The other review here does mention a bit of over scrutiny regarding insurance and I do agree with that claim. However insurance or not they go way above and beyond! I have had several emergency situations during times of being uninsured and they (unlike many other profit hungry physicians) went way beyond the call of duty. The way things should be: an ill individual in need of help asks a trained medical professional and they treat them with every resource and ounce of knowledge their educational background etc has afforded them. The staff has been beyond friendly in my experience and even remember tidbits of my personal life I have mentioned in previous visits. I couldn't ask for a better office or staff!
22 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Palmetto Health Alliance
Dr. Clifford A Kinder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKinder Medical Group, 3661 S Miami Ave Ste 806, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clifford A Kinder in this video.
Dr. Clifford A Kinder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.