Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Clifford C Marr
Dr. Clifford C Marr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Marr is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center and Mercy General Hospital. Dr. Marr has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Clifford C Marr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
Dr. Clifford C Marr has the following 3 expertise
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Dr. Clifford C Marr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 5
Dr Marr is one of my many heros that saved my sons life. He did 2 of Lliams surgeries. Lliam is now 2 months post OP and has never done better! One thing I really remember is Dr Marr apologize for surgery running longer than expected during Lliams last Surgery. He was so polite for making me worry about a longer surgery but he did a great job at fixing Lliams intesine and bowls. Lliam was only a week old when he had his first surgery with Dr Marr, and 7 weeks old during his last surgery.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Marr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1974
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Clifford C Marr accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSutter Medical Foundation, 2725 Capitol Ave Dept 300, Sacramento, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clifford C Marr, MD - Pediatric Surgery in Sacramento, CA, in this video.
Dr. Clifford C Marr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.